I had the privilege of speaking at SharePoint Saturday New England in Burlington (near Boston) on 20. of October. Thanks for the super active crowd! A lot of difficult (e.g. good) questions and great conversations.
- Useful documentation:
- Code is available online:
- Descriptions of the cases:
My slides for SPSNE18
The slide deck should be visible below. If it isn’t, you can find it here.
I have updated video recordings of my demos on YouTube. I have them embedded below for your convenience!
Demo 1: Resolving Managed Metadata Madness in SharePoint
Demo 2: Mirroring content between Classic SharePoint sites
Demo 3: Push notification via Flow
SPS England organizers, thanks for having me! I had a blast meeting friends, partners and community members. 🙂
PS. Thanks for the photo, Kanwal!
Latest posts by Antti K. Koskela (see all)
- How to fix an Office Group with no Owners - November 14, 2018
- Help! My “Content and Structure” page in SharePoint Online is gone! - November 7, 2018
- Thanks for coming to my session at SPS New England 10/20 ! - October 20, 2018
- Speaking at SPS New England on 10/20! - October 17, 2018