I had awesome time at SharePoint Saturday Houston! I had a lot of fun meeting a lot of new people, and I think the community liked my session about Citizen Development tools quite well!
Don’t want to crawl through the jabbering? Just the materials are here. Thanks for your interest!
My first time in Houston… And hopefully not last!
Everyone knows something about Houston. It’s in the news because of the weather and NASA – the former of which was actually extremely nice this time, and the latter of which I unfortunately missed. Next time, I need to reserve some time to actually go take the tour at the Space Center Houston… It sounds really interesting, but this time around I couldn’t make it.
Next time, then!
I was at Houston with my great colleagues Vlad and Juha, who also took a couple of pretty cool photos of me. Thanks!
The event was from Microsoft’s office in suburbs – the view was spectacular!
This section contains all of the materials I produced for/during the event.
Okay, long story short, I uploaded my slides to SlideShare, and you can find them here:
See them also below:
I always update something from my travels on Instagram and Twitter – you can find them here:
I have updated video recordings of my demos on YouTube. I have them embedded below for your convenience!
Demo 1: Resolving Managed Metadata Madness in SharePoint
Demo 2: Mirroring content between Classic SharePoint sites
Demo 3: Push notification via Flow
Shout-outs and thanks
Okay – there’s a bunch of them, so let’s make it a list:
- I’m using Tomi Tavela’s awesome SP Chrome Editor to add the webhook in demo 3. Check it out!
- I got the idea for the second demo from my chats with Henrik Blåfield and Juha Koivula at Valo, and the awesome folks at Hirschtec.
- Vlad Catrinescu from Absolute-SharePoint gave me a lot of actionable feedback on my slides – thanks!
- In my Azure Functions, I’m using OfficeDev PnP, which makes development a lot more straightforward. If you’re not using the library, you should check it out.
- And last, but definitely not least – thank you to the SPS Houston organizers for having me! It was a blast 🙂
Latest posts by Antti K. Koskela (see all)
- Thanks for coming to my session at SPS New England 10/20 ! - October 20, 2018
- Speaking at SPS New England on 10/20! - October 17, 2018
- Ignite 2018 recap: What’s new for Azure Functions? - October 16, 2018
- Problematic behavior of web.AddSupportedUILanguage(int lcid) in SharePoint 2013 and 2016 - October 10, 2018